Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Golden Roses

Hi Lovelies!

Believe it or not, but my nails have been nakie since the last time I managed to write a post a couple of weeks ago. I know, I know, it is my never ending sob story which I'm sure you're all sick of by now. I just have no clue where the time goes as usual. To compensate for lack of anything new, I do have a manicure out of the archives to show you. This was a mani that I wore last Fall and absolutely loved. I hope you'll enjoy it as well...


For the manicure, I started out with a base of Golden Rose Matte Velvet 104. I stamped the rose pattern from B.Loves Plates plate B.02 Flower Power using SinfulColors Gold Medal. Gold Medal is a much softer shade of gold than my usual go to stamping gold (Maybelline Bold Gold), but it stamps just as perfectly.


This color combo makes me think of fine china which my grandparents used to own back in Russia. I love the richness of the colors.



Golden Rose Matte Velvet 104
A dark blue matte shade with silver shimmer. It dries to more of a satin rather than a true matte finish. The dry time is also a bit longer than I expect with typical matte shades. What it lacks in dry time, it certainly makes up for in color. It is gorgeous, deep and so soft appearing at the same time. Two coats provides full coverage. The formula is good, aside from the dry time. Swatches here are with no top coat...




With top coat, the silver shimmer becomes more pronounced. Yup, I love it...



Hope you enjoyed this manicure! I'd love to know what you think of it :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...