Friday, July 19, 2013

JulieG Frosted Flames...

Okay, I admit it. This isn't my first flames manicure, but I'm also sure it won't be my last. Maybe I'm a bit of a pyromaniac at heart when it comes to my nail art. At least it doesn't actually burn! When I get a hold of reds and oranges, my mind instantly goes to flames and sunsets. I guess we know which way it went this time...


For this manicure, I started out by creating a gradient of Tangerine Dream, Sugar Rush and Hot Cinnamon from the JulieG Frosted Gum Drops collection. I stamped the flames from Cheeky plate CH52 using Essence Stamp Me! Black...




A few photos of the gradient itself before stamping...




This may be my favorite flames mani yet... can you feel the heat?

I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

11 comments:

  1. This looks so awesome - great job! Was the textured formula hard to gradient with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your nail art after stamping Anutka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so kickass! I'm loving it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Julie G's are awesome aren't they? I bought them all and they wear super well. Ur flame gradient looks beautiful and a least I can go and try it as I have the same polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone!! I'm glad you like the flames and of course the Julie G are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect gradient! I love the flame! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! I'm so glad that you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...