Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bunnies...

This manicures is not new. I actually created it for a nail art contest last year here, but I thought it would be fun to show again. Since I don't celebrate Easter, I chose not to participate in the Easter themed Sunday Stamping challenge for the Facebook group Adventures in Stamping, as I usually would. However I am enjoying seeing all their fun manicures and it reminded me of the bunnies that I see running around my neighborhood around this time of the year...

This was one my my first nail art attempts when I started this blog, so it is fun to look back. Unfortunately I don't remember what base I used for the manicure, but the art is acrylic paints...



Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

15 comments:

  1. well worth not participating this week, it's adorb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are such cute bunnies :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Your bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the bunnies :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one perfect manicure *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a very good first attempt at nail art! :D I've done nail art for a couple of yers now and I don't think I would be able to do that :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so darn cute! I want to just squish them! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much girls! These were made quite a while ago. I need to try something detailed like this again. They were fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, those bunnies are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...