Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 Questions Tag...

I was tagged for the 11 Questions tag by two lovely bloggers: Kirsten of Geeky Owl and Theodora of Red Hair and Black Nail Polish. Thanks ladies for thinking of me! :)


The rules:
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag!
- Choose 11 people to tag, link them on your post, and tell them about it

Since I was tagged twice and there are two sets of questions to answer, I will skip the facts section and get right to the questions...

Questions from Theodora of Red Hair and Black Nail Polish:
1. What are your other hobbies, besides nail polish and doing your nails?
I have a ton of other hobbies, but no time for them. Jewelry making, candle carving, cake decorating... oh the list goes on. Here are some samples, I've posted these before so sorry to all who have seen these :)


2. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I tend to wear dark purple/plum a lot

3. What or who started your nail polish addiction/ obsession?
It was back in 2008 when I lived in NY with my aunt for 2 months. We went to get our nails done and I asked for a deep vampy burgundy and the lady suggested a plum instead. I think it was a Zoya, but I have been on the hunt for that color ever since...

4. What nail polish trend do you love/hate?
I love the flakie trend! None that I really hate.

5. Do you also paint the nails of others, like friends/family?
I've done by mom's nails and my cousin's as well, but I don't do it often...

6. Where do you buy most of your nail polish?
I mostly buy from Ulta, Walgreens and Ross. Just depends on what I'm looking for...

7. Stamping or freehand Nail Art - what's your favorite?
I can't choose just one. I love and do both :)

8. Would you ever give up your entire collection of nail polish? :D
For a good cause I would. I don't think I have any nail polishes I couldn't live without or find a replacement for. I'm not into chasing hard to find polishes.

9. Where would you like to live? And why?
I would love to live somewhere warm by the beach, where life moves a little slower and people are not quite as stressed...

10. What's your best feature?
Um, my nails?

11. What's your biggest dream?
To live by the beach.. see number 9 above ;)


Questions from Kirsten of Geeky Owl:
1. How many nail polishes do you own?
On last count I had around 450, but don't quote me on that :)

2. If you could meet anyone alive or dead who would it be?
I would love to meet my grandma who passed away before I was born.

3. Your guilty pleasure?
Spoonfuls of sweetened condensed milk. Yum!

4. What is your favorite film?
Heartbreakers and Dirty Dancing. I've seen both way more times than I should admit :)

5. Favorite music group as a kid?
Backstreet Boys. Brings back such fun memories...

6. Favorite animal?
Lately I've been fascinated with pandas :)

7. Coke or Pepsi?
I don't drink pop very often, probably couldn't even taste the difference, but I do love the Coke polar bears...


8. If you could have accent in the world what would it be?
I'll keep mine... slight and non-distinct. Most people have a hard time guessing that I am from Russia :)

9. Phobias?
Spiders... ugh!

10. How often do you change your nails?
Usually daily, if I'm feeling lazy then I'll have the same mani for 2 or 3 days tops.

11. Your favorite quote?
Excuses are like butts, everyone has one and they all stink.



I think most people have already been tagged with this, so I will leave it as an open invitation for anyone who wants to answer these questions. Let me know if you choose to do this so I can come read your answers :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. Interesting reading!

    LOL at the quote ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hobbies! You are very creative :) And Backstreet Boys are my favorites too ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I go to Ulta now....I wonder if your there too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MLV, thanks for saying hi! :)

    @Biba, I use that quote all the time...

    @KimsKie, thank you! It is a great way to get to know someone!

    @Theodora, thank you, you are so sweet! My bf read the BSB part and said I'm a dork :D

    @Angie, too funny, I think that too. We should find time to meet in person :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...