Saturday, June 4, 2011

Franken Polish Contest Entry!

So it was late at night and I was playing with my nail polish as I usually do, when I came up with this little gem (yes, pun intended). It is a deep shimmery green that I made by combining Wet n Wild Carribbean Frost with just a tiny bit of Wet n Wild Black Creme.

I named it Emerald City... and I kind of entered it in a franken polish contest... :D
If you get a chance please check out the contest and vote for your favorite (hopefully that will be me... :D)
My Emerald City is entry #5....


Thanks for looking! :)
Anutka

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous green! You get my vote lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your vote :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This creation my dear ...is green polish at it's best! A classic,wearable
    perfect emerald!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it Caribbean Frost? I can't find one that's Caribbean Forest :)
    (Frost is like that frosty teal color.....) I really wanna recreate this cause it's insane gorgeous and I wanna make sure I have the right color ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lauren, It is my mistake. It is Caribbean Frost. The number on top of the bottle is C446C. For some reason mine doesn't have a name on the back so I goofed. Thanks for correcting me and good luck! Let me know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...